Milking cows and managing technology may not have an obvious connection to some but that is exactly how dairying works in the modern world. Cows wore activity meters before marathon runners did and now milking robots connect to tablets. Dairy professionals require information at their fingertips and manage herd performance on-the-go with the latest dashboards. Via remote connections and web trainings, we are connected to dairymen all over the globe.
This is our dynamic and innovative working platform with employees in over 12 countries.
Do you want to join a thriving team of young professionals in an innovative and supportive company to grow your personal and professional skills?
Do you want to work in the dairy industry from home?
If so, we want you as our new colleague and encourage you to apply for the position of:
Dairy Management Software Support Specialist
We ask for:
- Dairy Science education (ITA) or similar; experience considered
- Knowledge of, and practical experience with, modern dairy farming
- Bilingualism (French & English, conversational level) is a major requirement
- Good analytic and communication skills
- A passion for technology and automation with good computer skills
- Strong organization skills, self-discipline, and team mentality
- Excellent working conditions
- Supportive working atmosphere within a team of highly educated colleagues
- Rewards for taking initiative, creativity, learning attitude and colleague friendliness
- Opportunities to learn and grow your own skills
- Global dairy exposure and experience
- Competitive compensation
- Annual trip to the Netherlands for training and annually for team building
To learn more, please reach out to:
Director of Sales – Canada
To apply, please enter your details and upload your resume and presentation letter below.