UNIFORM-Agri develops software for the international dairy farming sector. The software is developed and supported by a team of more than 90 people, from our head office in Assen – Netherlands, and from several other countries worldwide. User-friendliness and data exchange with feeding computers, milking robots and other controllers are important to our customers. UNIFORM is chosen by suppliers and livestock farmers because of the integration of systems on modern dairy farms and the proven good service.
Our corporate culture
We are a no-nonsense company where we try to listen carefully to each other. To err is human and saying sorry is not a sign of weakness. There is no strong hierarchy and we would like to keep it that way. As a result, we perform as one close-knit team every day.
Agronomy, Animal Science or Veterinary Science
- Knowledge about dairy and beef management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems;
- Advanced English;
- Spanish will be an advantage.
- Organized with strong time management skills;
- Committed and always willing to learn;
- Good communication skills to conduct training and assist customers;
- Ability to work well individually and as a team;
- Availability for travel (non-recurring);
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Technical support and training for resellers to develop sales with main customers (B2B);
- Technical support and training for customers who purchase our management tool (B2C);
- Direct contact to customers from South and Central America
The work is home-office, serving customers in South and Central America.