NMR and UNIFORM-Agri are delighted to announce that National Milk Records (NMR) has become a distributor of the UNIFORM dairy herd management program.
UNIFORM-Agri is an international company that develops and supplies dairy farm management software for thousands of dairy farmers worldwide. Their aim is to provide the best dairy management software you can get, to help farmers better manage their herds.
Users of UNIFORM can benefit from:
· Simple and easy data entry – saving time and reducing duplication
· Better informed decision making through the “Intelligent Dashboard” and flexible reporting
· Entering and accessing herd data away from the PC through the App – WIFI only required when syncing data with the PC
· Extensive range of automated links for milking, feeding and activity systems
· Online training & support, along with regular software updates
NMR recording customers are eligible for special pricing for the annual software & support license, starting from as little as £33+vat per month, with no up-front fee, for 400 cows or fewer.
Jonathan Davies, NMR National Field Manager & Director, commented “UNIFORM strengthens and complements the strong basket of software products on offer from NMR. We look forward to working with UNIFORM-Agri’s staff to help farmers work effectively with their data in order make well-informed decisions.”
Graham Nowell, UNIFORM-Agri UK Sales Manager, added “ I am exceptionally pleased that NMR can now offer their customers access to the UNIFORM program. It is really important, that new management reporting techniques are adopted to help farmers going forward and I really believe the UNIFORM program can help farmers to manage their herd’s better.”
NMR and UNIFORM-Agri will both be demonstrating UNIFORM on their stands in the Business Management Zone #BM282 and the Milking Zone MK438 at The Livestock Event at The NEC, Birmingham, on July 6th & 7th 2016.